User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child Abuse

    It was sad.... but I think that is what you were aiming for, so all is good. I have to agree with Angel17. The ending didn't seem to complete it ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Soliel, this is cute. But whether it's any good or not, you can't base whether you continue on with poetry or not on what someone thinks of one piece. Believe ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Monday, 9am -chapter 1

    Yikes... psycho 2-year-old... *shudders* anyways... on to something more constructive... The very first paragraph is extremely confusing. You jump between topic so quickly and it's not clear where one

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^^^ Letters from Prison, by Snoink

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letters from Prison

    It seems a little unemotional in and of itself. I never really got the feeling that he was bothered by being in prison, it just seemed like it was another ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    erm... true? > likes autumn better than spring

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story

    YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    true > wants to go to New Zealand at least once in her life

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ never ceases to be confused :wink:

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm gonna regret this; regret it? why? it's adorable!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: question

    I believe the message doesn't leave your outbox until the other person recieves it.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    I'm a hybrid too... but we all love the techies...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because Calcifer is still cute

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is 23% elf and 24% cat... lol

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    I thought that "chuck" meant "throw"

    Nov 21, 2005


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze