User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because it moves!!

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello, GoddessOfMania... *fights off urge to use the nickname Gom, even though the username is alot longer than what she is normally wanting to type* I am Duskglimmer, but most ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    wow, Nate... these are some nice pictures... *nods her approval*

    Nov 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Suicide

    Aw, dang... now I want to punch the guy for thinking he could just ignore her... *punches pillow for lack of a real person to take it out on* 2 ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *looks at his sig and remembers his last avatar* true > would love to play Elphaba in a production of WICKED

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    People stick out like sore thumbs around here?

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dreaming by Moonlight- Chapter One

    For the most part I enjoyed this. I'm really quite interested in where you're going to go and what sort of characters are going to turn up. Three things stood ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought claws were best when attached to dragons...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choices

    wow... not exactly what I expected from the title, but okay... I thought the rhyming was a little distracting because I found myself jumping ahead to provide a rhyme myself ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Re: Writing Challenge 11/21 (Elizabeth Mathers Rant)

    *reads the super long sentence and falls over in a faint* And now the competition is fierce... too fierce for me... *glances at the sentence again* gah...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ thinks she is supposed to be somewhere, but seeing as she can't remember just where, has decided it must not be very important.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    *blinks* that is a horrible mistake to make... *shakes head and gives Boni_Bee a hug to cheer her up*

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Wearing right now: black pony-tail holder maroon shirt that has a flur-de-li-except-not type pattern on the front that used to be lined in black fuzzyness (the pattern) when I first ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if he was really buff? *blinks* could a woodchuck chuck more wood than he could chuck if he was really buff?

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    *gives Sophie a flashing neon-sign type name tag that says "I've been around since forever, gosh darnnit!"* I think that should help.

    Nov 22, 2005


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes