-
Re: Need Ideas for Character names!
When, I'm looking for a name I usually try one of two things: 1) take a regular name and spell it backward. examples: Ilene --> Eneli or Adam --> Mada ...
Nov 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10... love the piggy! *hears the links telling her to click them* *tries to resist and then breaks down and clicks them* he he he...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*whispers to Ari* thank you...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
frame
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that the word "cool" was over-used.
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Did you purposely mispell that or was it a mistake?
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
:shock: What is with the sudden trend of pics of you guys without your shirts on?! *has sudden urge to add a post script that says "keep it up" but ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*
I have that problem sometimes. When I do, I often go back and start looking at how I can make the writing more of a challenge for myself, either in ...
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I'm afraid I can't answer that being as I don't know you that well. I would hope you aren't. What color is a limo?
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Should anyone know this?
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
skates
Nov 25, 2005 -
Re: Outcasts?
I wouldn't say that I'm an outcast, no... I've had just about everyone I've ever met tell me that I'm "different", but it's always meant in a good way... I ...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
when did he do that?
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I never have, if that answers your question. What color rhymes with 'night'?
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
It's a sort of light sliver-ish color, isn't it? Do you like pickles?
Nov 23, 2005
