User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    Part of the thing I like about YWS is that I can get lost for hours on this site. *laughs* tell me about it... Every time I get on the ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    I fixed her up but too lazy to post it. I didnt scan it either. I fixed her right shoulder so its barely visible, and fixed her waist/torso a bit ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: MOTW 11/28-12/5

    congrats, Backgroundbob

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't lots of people say they're leaving for good? How many of them actually stay gone?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm afraid I don't know how. What colors do lilies come in?

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    welcome back, Tara! you probably don't remember me. But I'm a mod now, so you'll see me around... he he he...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isha

    Just a general rule of thumb: when a new person starts speaking, it becomes a new paragraph. So here: “Hurry Isha” Grandfather called as he watched the small figure stumble ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    there's me... sort of... I wish I owned the skirt...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    Me likes Chaucer myself. I think that would make an adorable cat name.

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    wow... what am I thankful for? you got a year to listen? 1) my parents. I've been reminded alot this year just about much they care and just how lucky ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Pumpkin pie rocks... end of discussion (at least at my house :wink: ) Mm... pumpkin pie... I had three pieces this year. :twisted: heh heh, got you beat, Ari! I ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only Living When I'm Writing

    Having these two lines back to back is absolutely contradictory. You need to either take one of them out, or if you really want to work in both thoughts, find ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lettin' Go

    I really liked this. Wish I could give something more constructive, but I'm pretty much incapable of that when it comes to poetry. My favorite lines were: Why don't I ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hole in the Heart

    I liked this. Nothing really stands out to me that needs fixing... but for anyone that would like to see the orginal format, you can just click on the quote ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ties

    Nov 27, 2005


You are not the voice in your mind, but the one who is aware of it.
— Eckhart Tolle