User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Archive Re: Usergroup Wars: Return to YWS

    Dusky ducked into the SPEW hanger to look at all the pretty warships. Of course, none of them had been tested yet, but that would be easily remedied. Hoping no ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    So... I've decided that I'm going to make time for NaNoWriMo. I realized that I'm going to college to be a writer and if college gets in the way of ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you DO love the DFA

    Does the reason really matter as long as I do?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wind

    I like the descriptions at the beginning of this piece and how you eased us into the idea of her not actually being there. At first I thought that he ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Love and War,

    Hey, author13! I read this through twice start to finish and here's what struck me: the dialogue is incredibly forced. Dialogue is one of the hardest things to write in ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel

    Chapter 2 The sun was low in the sky as Kynbessne knocked on the door. She’d stopped to wash off the extra make-up that Jennika had applied and to let ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel

    Wiggy - thank you. I kinda felt that the opening didn't flow right, but I couldn't tell whether it was just my over-critical side coming out or if other people ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    This is nice. I like it.

    May 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Intrepidity - My NaNo Novel

    Chapter 1 Monotony is strangely predictable. Even in a new town, Kynbessne found things painfully foreseeable. She expected the thunk of her boot heels against the tightly packed dirt of ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Okay... so... I feel like being a bit of a camera hog. I don't find many pictures that I actually feel I look good in, so when my Senior Pictures ...

    May 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I participated last year and had a blast. I would love to try again this year, but I'm gonna be in college and I am seriously doubting that I will ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Yup. Totally and completely in love with the written word, especially when it comes from me. I can't think of a time when I haven't had a story running around ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragon!

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Wow... God bless. I hope its everything you hope for an more. We'll miss you.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    *laughs* I was wondering when my name would get brought up. How about (just because I can't believe that no one has said it yet) Hunter and Empress Kat. From ...

    Jan 25, 2007


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria