-
Re: Google fight!!!!
smaller: 217,000,000 Bigger: 103,000,000 So it's true... bigger really ISN'T better...
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Ari - fabulous sign! *wanders off laughing*
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.
I think this is the point that my signature comes into play... he he... And the saying "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: I'm New
Hiya, Elizabeth! I'm the resident Dusky. Welcome to the YWS. What kind of stuff do you like to read?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
basket
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: pyroness
*laughs* my friends are pyros, so I generally get dragged into creating large bonfires or seeing if various things lying around burn. I don't generally do things like that on ...
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
chain
Dec 8, 2005 -
Re: YWS-2
Dusky blinks from where she has been hiding in the corner after finding herself on the newer, spiffy-looking YWS-2 and prays that Qi doesn't decide she (or her hiding place, ...
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
oak
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that being complicatedly complicated was difficult to say.
Dec 5, 2005 -
Re: !!
*jumps out of seat* Buttercups, Snoink, don't scare me like that! *decides to adopt the swear word "buttercups" into her vocabulary and walks off with a huge smile plastered across ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
*blinks* um, I would think that the answer would be rather obvious. Do I really have to answer? Do you know the words to "Company Car" by Switchfoot?
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: YWS-1
Whereupon Dusky realizes that there is a large chunk of the moon missing as they fly past it. "Um, guys..." She looks around at her fellow mods and members. "Is ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
well, that is an interesting question... I like it, but I can't play worth beans. Do you want a cookie?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
stars
Dec 2, 2005
