-
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Oh my more periods....I want to be male... tell me about it...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: You know your addicted to LotR when...
You start quoting from the movie as part of regular conversation. All. The. Time. You like to tell your mom that you are hungry by quoting: "Merry, I'm hungry." She ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has the cutest pig avatars I have ever seen
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Published?
I wish!
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
icicle
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you KNOW that it's coming?
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
shack
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I don't think that the word "this" has a specific color attached to it. Are you over 10 years old?
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: I don't know if this is the right place to post but nywzz
What Firestarter said. For instance: Look up any of Weird Al Yankovich's songs. All of those are parodies.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Chapters and Parts
I generally go for medium length chapters. Basically, you should be able to read each chapter at one sitting. And as for the parts... There were some books that I ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Someone new....dazed.
The Goddess of Choas... and she's already a little lost here... wow... we must be REALLY choatic here... *grins* Anyways... welcome! I'm Dusky.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: ...
No, but safe is boring. Why do you keep asking?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
*sees picture* :shock: *runs away to hide in the gnome shelter*
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
Um... last I checked, I was the one being hunted by those with shotguns. Am I a gnome?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..
I don't think it's weird. And it does make a lot of sense. Worrying changes nothing. *realizes she should be saying most of this to herself* it's easy to say... ...
Dec 19, 2005
