-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10... made me laugh... alot... let me know who wins!
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: How is it going so far?
Working on Chapter 36 of my story as I speak... it's slow going. arg... *dives back into Microsoft Word*
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Ha ha... I'll battle you for that last one. How about these: Who is the... Most Mature? Most Realistic? Most likely to end up in jail? Most likely to become ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*blinks* no more cat fights? PLEASE! count me in!!!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has an awesome avatar
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Aye, Lady Areida, that it is.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Member least likely to pick up a game controller: me.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
I've been deemed "emo" and when I asked for a definition of what that was, they said it was having extremely high highs and extremely low lows. Anyone else heard ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ knows that I meant the best kind :wink:
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ is trapped in a medieval portrait... of whom?
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
7/10... the first one is awesome... but napalm smells nasty...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
:shock: the day after tomorrow is christmas! *runs around screaming*
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
*peeks out from where she has been hiding in the gnome shelter, sees everyone bowing to Crysi and goes into hiding again*
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Best Of ... 2005
Best Album (yes, album. This one wins hands down for me) Beauty from Pain - Superchic[k] Best new bands (or bands that I have discovered) Sanctus Real Switchfoot Nickelback Best ...
Dec 23, 2005
