-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
9/10 short and sweet and very awesome.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 pretty nifty lookin'
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has quoted Green Day in his sig... *runs screaming from the thread*
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
Mine are to get published and get fit... not necesarily in that order... lol
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Speed Writing
I've used this. In fact, I used it just today. It's alot of fun (for me at least) and it really does help you figure things out and brainstorm and ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that something that I couldn't link anything to was a stumper
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
absolutely Do you want to go to New Zealand with me too?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
umbrella
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
what happened to the topic?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Who do you think is crazier?
My gosh... :shock: *stares at convo* you guys are both completely insane... Dusky voice 1: oh what are YOU talking about? Dusky voice 2: Yeah! Looks who's talking! Hey... *glares ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Lovely Traces - Krystal Meyers
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
Merry belated christmas everyone!
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ does not know that I wish I could tell what in the world her avatar is from... my best guess: Rent?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10... I like it... alot...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ wants people to know that Che has left
Dec 27, 2005
