-
Re: Change TWO Letters!
climb
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
colors
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
only on five of my fingers... Do you have brown hair?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do I look like I've died?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
cliff
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Novel help
If you're trying to "drag things out"... stop. The more you feel like you're dragging something out, the more it feels like it's being dragged out to the reader. Novels ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
*blinks* Russia isn't exactly "small"...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Nai... you're not supposed to use the words "Black", "White", "Yes", or "No" in your answers. If you do, you get skipped. Sounds like fun. "I'm dreaming of a _____ ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
snake
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Can cows die?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Falling
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Who do you think is crazier?
oh goodness.. arvy? what have you done this time? :P para el momento, arvy wins. I've known him too long not to say that ;) but if it's open, dusky ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ is mistaken... I don't hate them... I am simply frightened by them. *wanders off singing to the tune of Bulevard of Broken Dreams* I walk a lonely road Probably ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
No Good Deed - Wicked Soundtrack
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Nice things in 2005
--- Having my sweet sixteen --- Getting exactly what I wanted for my birthday - peace and quiet and a day where no one noticed me. (most people even forgot ...
Dec 27, 2005
