-
Re: writing expirement for those who never end
erg... I have this problem alot too... but usually, when I get past the middle of the story, I can go on a finish it. But this time around, I ...
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
gift wrap
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
rent
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that those related to you were called "relatives"
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
insanity
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
If I don't know, I shouldn't raise my hand, right?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Fire - Krystal Meyers
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Do I look like I know?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Are you disturbed by dead cows?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Used to... a beautiful black siamese cat... he was gorgeous... I learned to walk trying to catch him... but he died (he was 19). Do you want a cat?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Silver (knew someone online once named SilverEclipse... she still haunts me... lol)
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that eating baked beans alot induced excessive... insanity
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?
*laughs* I do this kind of thing... I try to have a mirror somewhere in the room when I'm writing, or, if it's dark outside and I try to be ...
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
*falls out of chair laughing* 9/10!!! that's awesome!
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
*backs away slowly* yeah... have fun with that... I think I've just thought of a new resolution: stay out of the way of those trying to take over small (or ...
Dec 27, 2005
