User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    ^^^ there's me!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I think my roommate is already sick of hearing me talk about it. I think she might murder me once November actually starts. :P

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Is anyone who had an account last year having issues signing in? I can't seem to get it to accept my username and password. EDIT: I'm a dork. I forgot ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I don't express my goals in numbers. It's quality, not quantity! Dude. You're missing the entire point of NaNo. It's about getting the story down on paper/Word document, and ignoring ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I'm doing it this year too! I did it least year and ended up with a real whopper of a word count. This year, I'm going to be squeezing it ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    I've downloaded the chapters. I'll try and get back to you over the weekend. Right now, it is late in my part of the world I should probably be getting ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Awww... I just got warm fuzzies reading my comments again! Hehehhe, I remember being soooo excited when I found out that I won. I was just floored. And getting nominated ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sparkles

    So, I found some time a little earlier than I expected to. I read the whole thing this afternoon and commented as I went. If you have any questions about ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sparkles

    I have this downloaded to my computer, Matt and I may get to reading it this afternoon. If not, I'll get to it next weekend.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    chapter 4

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Chapter 3

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Apparently you can only add one attatchment to each post?

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Well... this sounds like it could be a really nice forum, but it needs a good kick in the butt to get going, so... Let's see how this goes. I'm ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Einstein

    It is with Great Distaste that I must inform you Of the promotion of Mr. Andrew Einstein To Dr. Einstein – It is without a doubt His ego shall be ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Well, my curiousity has been peaked. Who's body is it and who are "he" and "she"? I'd read on. She was quiet when Danic pulled her aboard, staring wide-eyed and ...

    Aug 11, 2007


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes