-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
8/10 - the first quote is good, but doesn't do much for me, but the second I really like.
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: writing expirement for those who never end
heh heh... *glances behind her at her closet, which USED to hold clothes, but has now been taken over by stack upon stack of papers and notebooks and discs* I ...
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
The color _sky blue_ attracts less heat than that color _navy blue_. Are you in high school? Lol, you said 'black', Dusky. ;) *blinks* *stares at her post* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Opening line: A lot of people think that I'm just a frog, that I hop around all day and don't do anything at all. They're right.
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Isn't that question a little deep?
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
K mart
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: Meeting of YWSers
I don't think that the eight hour period works very well because you'll end up with some people getting on in the beginning and some people getting on at the ...
Jan 6, 2006 -
Re: untitled (freewrite)
*grins* look! Ari wrote something! *plops down in chair and reads the whole thing through* *grins some more* very nicely done, Ari, more of the stuff that makes me wonder ...
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Yay for beauty and the beast! And just because I want to rate shrieks: 10/10!!! GO SUPERCHIC[K]! (it's a band, Ari... one of the best!)
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Voices
Wow... I love it when people dig up old work... lol... Thanks for all the comments, guys... Jennafina - there are two sequels up here on the YWS. They're called ...
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?
*laughs* I have the same problem... what I do is write the first few pages of whatever story has just popped into my head (or paragraphs, whatever you have time ...
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Meeting of YWSers
That still doesn't solve the problem of certain countries (like the USA) that have several different time zones.
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10... tis pretty.
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
is my right, your right?
Jan 3, 2006
