User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it matter to you?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Before I start this story

    Fanfiction is allowed as far as I know. Feel free to post it up here, I'm sure we've got some Final Fantasty fans that would enjoy reading it...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: He spotted

    She blinked a few times, staring at him, and then tried to at least look like she was listening. But it was hard to understand what he was saying because ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    *laughs* is that so, Grif? Then pray tell, how did that pig end up on your head? I myself do not have any pig pictures... *sighs* However... my sister did ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? At my church, babysitting for the MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) program. Do you look forward to going to work? Most of the time... unless I was ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Beauty and the Beast

    :shock: Belle? Marry Gaston? *pulls out shot gun to hunt down Gaston* NEVER! and as for calling Gaston a hunk: Muscles nice, but the chin is plain creepy, and from ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    *clicks on link* ahh! some people are in the future! for them it's saturday already! *decides to never leave her timezone since it will mess with her head excessively*

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    lol. nice, Crysi... I'm a Junior... and my friends are already telling me that I have senioritis... except, our definition of senioritis is "the onslaught of freaking out over the ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Snoink - you look so much like someone I know that it's almost scary... you're not her, are you? :shock: Ari - you and your sisters are so sweet... I ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    Wahoo! Congrats marching_gurl!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ live in Alaska, the place that you never want to leave once you visit there (or so I hear)

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10... lol... love it...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10... it... confuses me...

    Jan 6, 2006


I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief