User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Tips Re: Using Music

    I never even thought about the effects of listening to music while I edit... I'm jus thte kind of erson tha tlistens to music 24/7 so it's almost like background ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10... laughter is good medicine and all... but it's just creepy that you're always laughing that hysterically...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10... made me laugh...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10... I just have to say that the idea of Jesus walking around with a machine gun scares the heck out of me... Mostly I'm scared for whoever he's after...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is one of those few people who is brave enough to state thier actually location in thier profile.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    I can't remember where it orginally came from, but after I chose the username I wrote a poem about how the world was fading into the night, but were still ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is also that wonderful age of fourteen...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is younger than I thought he was... I thought for the longest time he was older than me... lol.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10... it sure is... something...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya

    I like your avatar as well. Creepin' me out a little; fueling the paranoia. But in a good way, mind. So, hey, do we post any ol' story we're working ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome Ani May! And welcome Pulchitrude! *mutters something about checking this thread more often so that she can say hi to all the cool new people* Welcome to the YWS ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Persuasive Writing with Inigo Montoya

    That is really cool! I never would have thought to draw that parallel... although I doubt I'm gonna forget this any time soon. Thanks!

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: acusations are hurtful

    Having family on the site is awesome. My sister and I are on here and there's another writing site that me, my sister, and my older brother are all on.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: No, you DON'T suck. Honest.

    Anyone that has read the most recent Harry Potter book will be familiar with the concept of Horcruxes - the separation of the soul into multiple parts. It struck me ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: *wanders around room, decorating*

    Danke, danke everyone... When are you going to submit it to the publishers? After I have edited it to my satisfaction and run it by my dad, the editing king ...

    Jan 8, 2006


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale