-
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ joined up seven days before my sixteenth birthday.
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Isn't that a maternal instinct?
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Heir Clan
I don't even have a working title for this yet, but I wanted to start getting this up here before I started getting messages from people asking when it was ...
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
No! I intend to live forever or die trying! The person below me has fingers.
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
NOPE! I hit 'quick reply'... he he... The person below me is an active member of the Young Writer's Society.
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
According to the geocentric theory. Do you like watermelon?
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Don't some people as you questions when they already know the answer themselves?
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: 1000
Unfortunetly, saying that here doesn't really do much good, seeing as most of us are people that get online every day, or in some cases, as much as possible. *does ...
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?
That one point in the middle of your back that no matter how much you twist and turn you... just... can't... reach!
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ has one of the best locations on the YWS.
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is one of the few guys I know that watches Charmed...
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
Of course I do, Emz! We ALL love you! The person below me likes the color green.
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10... makes me sad... the only 18 year old I know that's retired...
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I haven't the faintest idea. *wonders what a wimple is* What color is the generic bowling ball?
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
lol... okay... that's true... so... ^^^^ is braver than I am! I simply say east coast.
Jan 10, 2006
