User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    *blinks* where did THAT come from?! virgin

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think that sanity is a good topic of conversation?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    lol! 9/10... 'tis very cute...

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ has an avatar that always makes me think of Drizzt from R.A. Salvatore's novels... that isn't who it is, is it?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10... very cute.

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is anyone truly sane?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Only when I've been up until four and my dad gets me up at six... Do you like to eat the oreo middles before the oreo cookies?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    HAHAHAHAHA! Me?! The girl that has worked for every dime she has ever earned!? I don't think so! The person below me likes to tie thier own shoes.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10... sounds like something that my friends would say...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    That chicken thing at the top of this page is actually pretty cute... *tilts her head, looking at the screen* the longer I look at it, the more I like ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Well, Scamper the Penguin is blue. (anyone else seen that movie?) What color is a traditional wedding dress?

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Erm.... all the fiction boards, SPEW, Mods, The Lounge, Writing Tips, and Writing Activities... and Storybooks (but I haven't ever gotten active in there... I should).

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 all hail the power of a the pigs! (I have a frog that is made out of the same kind of material as that pig... aren't they awesome?!)

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10.... extraordinare is just a cool word!

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yup... it sounds funny! Especially since it's pronounced Pah-tah-toes. :wink: The person below me likes to dot thier "i"s with little hearts.

    Jan 12, 2006


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams