User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    What kind of clouds? Storm clouds are extremely dark gray. Clouds at sunset are purples and pinks and blues. Do you like chocolate?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wouldn't life better spent in accomplishments than in seeking entertainment?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Superchic[k]

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    yes. there was a time when that may not have been true about me... lol... The person below me has seen the Lord of the Rings.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: *wanders around room, decorating*

    An interview?! wow... I feel famous already!! Why did you start writing "The Bearer?" Well... I actually started writing it several years ago when I was looking for something to ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    My friend thought up this one today: "Erm... yes, thank you for that piece of very... creative... critism... I think the phrase is "constructive critism" though..."

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    Okay... I read "If you can read this than you really need to get" and then my brain shut down an I couldn't get any further... yikes... who thinks of ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has an awesome siggy... *follows trail of cookies to the dark side*

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10... I don't really find it funny... and I have had a mental block against The Simpson since before I can remember...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Um... not really... I don't cry over apples... over onions maybe... but never apples... The person below me wants to give me a hug.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?

    Lucky duck! *turns to try and reach the middle of her back and fails*

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10... reminds me of the girl from Valley of the Wind (which is an awesome movie).

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    cream... ish... What color is coal?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would the better question be "why should it be?"?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is entertainment our only goal?

    Jan 15, 2006


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory