User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    I do have this strange urge to continue this (especially since you guys have now put this "novel" idea in my head). I have fallen in love with Charlie and ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Can’t Prick Your Enemies.

    Not sure I get the title on this, but it made me laugh. I really only had two complaints: 1) “Dave’s a pretty smart guy, though,” Prick muses, taking a ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: First story on this site.

    Well... first of all, all the questions at the end show that you've got a lot of loose ends to tie up. I hope you have an idea of how ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Thanks for the comments, Shriek, although I have to admit, I laughed when I was reading your post because you answered alot of your own questions. You asked how they ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Mesh - thanks for the critique. I'm gonna try to get around to editing this this weekend. Shadow - lol. Bottle talent? I'm not sure I like the sound of ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heir Clan

    I am really bad at staying on top of updating here... sorry, guys... Jigsaw - I'll try and post up a copy of The Bearer in one post. I'll PM ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Yes, I can totally relate to this. It was beautifully written and I love it.... this has to be the best thing I have ever read in a long while ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Having trouble!

    Free writes. If you haven't tried them yet, do so. Just sit down for five minutes and write anything and everything that comes into your head. Don't let yourself slow ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Holy

    First off, since I see you're new here, welcome to the YWS! It's nice to see that you're jumping right into the literary forums. I read this, and the first ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Thanks for the comments guys. It was rather a nice rant... *blinks* thank you... *wonders if the phrase "nice rant" really is an oxymoron or whether it just seems that ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Free write (aka... Dusky's rant in story form)

    Removed by the author for purposes of publication. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: *wanders around room, decorating*

    lol. I'm glad that someone enjoys my rambling... if it ever gets too much just pull out the duct tape and threaten me with it... I don't mind, really...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    *blinks* dude... I think I officially love the YWS... y'all make me feel so special!

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    *blinks* *bursts out laughing* okay then!!! we'll give that 8/10

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *gasps* how did you know?! The person below me has a pet.

    Jan 15, 2006


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green