-
Re: uh, hi... i'm new, and...
hey simple.plan.freak! I'm Dusky! As far as I know, there is nothing on the site that says you can't post fanfiction, so feel free to post your stories.
Feb 3, 2006 -
Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&
Thanks for the comments both of you. I'm working on fixing the things you pointed out as we speak and I should have an edited version up sometime soon. Until ...
Feb 3, 2006 -
Re: How To Make A Great Character!!
These things are really helpful, but if you then take this and just write a few random scenes with the character you've created, it really gets the character into your ...
Feb 3, 2006 -
Re: Value of Writing Clubs
Are you involved in a youth writing group in your community? No. As far as I know, there isn't one. Would you attend one if it was avaible at a ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: HELP!!
Basically, you're trying to make sure that you have the same number of atoms on each side. So you take the first side and you tally up the atoms: 1 ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: Five Tips for Writing Convincing Characters
Me: *gets up in front of group* Hello, my name is Dusky. Group: *in unison* Hello, Dusky. Me: And I... *chokes up* want to be a dog walker, not a ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: Failure
thanks for the heads up, if you were curious about the prophecy bit, then I have a piece in production now that will explore that topic. Wonderful. I'm looking forward ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&
Me? stop writing? Not on your life! lol. Thanks for the comments, both of you. Is there anything that stuck out that needed reworking? I'm going to try to have ...
Feb 2, 2006 -
Re: Failure
I'm beginning to really enjoy the style in which you write your stories. I'm not sure whether it's just because you're exploring ideas or what, but it almost has a ...
Feb 1, 2006 -
Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&
Chad laughed as he and Ryan raced to leave the Movie Theater, crashing through the doors and into the cool night air. Ryan whirled around to face Chad, pumping his ...
Feb 1, 2006 -
Re: I think Nate loves me...
lol. I think you mean "hello, hours of playing solitare". I think that solitare and writer's block must be in league or something, from all the time they spend together. ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: hey
SciFiGuy!!! *runs in all excited* Yay! We have another YWG member over here to invade the YWS!!! (nevermind the fact that the two sites initials are so close that I ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: Time Flight (over 13 and prolly 14/15 later on)
Ooo... I'm glad to see that you posted this up here... It's more likely that I'd read it here than on the YWG because I spend so much time here... ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)
Hey! Good to see that you made the jump over here! Yeah, I haven't worked on this in a long time... I think I have a few more chapters to ...
Jan 31, 2006 -
Re: Mathematical Poetry
I am really bad at critiquing poetry, so I usually don't even take the time to comment on them around the YWS, but I just needed to stop in and ...
Jan 27, 2006
