User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    *shudders* I hate being the newbie when I join a site... its so irritating. lol. But, I guess that comes with the territory. Thanks for all your help everyone. I ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't you just love beginnings?

    lol. Down, Grif... don't scare the newbie... Hey, HereAndNow.... welcome to the site! Glad that you like it so far... I'm Dusky and I'm also a member of Big Brother ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Supplamtary Texts-related to Physical Journeys. (URGENT)

    You might know The Incredible Journey better as the movie "Homeward Bound." But the book is better... *is incredibly horrified at what they did to the personality of the cat ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fun plotting

    You may nearly finish the book and then you will have to start from scratch because of an unagreeing idea or something. :shock: I think I may have a mental ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Supplamtary Texts-related to Physical Journeys. (URGENT)

    Does it need to be a humaniod traveling? Can it be an animal? If so, then there's The Incredible Journey by Sheila Burnford. If not, there's Sojourn by R.A. Salvatore.

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Poor Spelling Sucks

    But imagine you're going to an interview to get a job that you really really want. Something that gives you a $100 per hour. Would you dress up in rags ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I stink at titles... So this will be called "something&

    * * * The rest of the weekend passed quietly with Leo out of town. Chad and Patrick went to some concert or another on Saturday night. I saw Jessie ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Firearms and Telephones

    That's only true if you're focusing on something past the window. Otherwise, it shouldn't show up double.

    Feb 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    *blinks* I knew it... I knew as soon as I left for rehersal that someone else was going to post here by the time I came back and say everything ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so the frogs have come

    Welcome! Are you trying to steal my frogs?

    Feb 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Life = Complicated

    *singsoffkey* I adore you. Honestly, I do. I don't know why you don't write more stuff like this. It rocks all the awesome socks in target (and I'm dead serious ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    *laughs* careful, my boy... my frog army (though not as famous here) did travel with me and I can still whip you good in a battle of the insanity. But ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Under the city

    This was an interesting concept, but as people said, it needs some revision. I froze , directly in front of me were two eyes , they were a revolting mix ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    Whoa... my gosh those eyes are gorgeous... *wonders why she has such a thing for anime eyes* And the inking is very well done. Very nice. *smiles and gives Phoenix ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: On vs. Onto

    Yeah, given the two examples that you gave there, that makes a lot of sense, Shadow... *goes off to see if it works for all examples, or whether it's just ...

    Feb 3, 2006


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson