User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    9,784 A little bit less than last year, which is driving the overachiever in me crazy. However, I did take off school for the entire month of November last year, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Somebody somewhere was having fun.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    4,138 Congrats to everyone! You're doing great!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm so mad!

    I had to be out until 1 because of a mandatory movie marathon. That made it so my hour of writing that I was going to put in went out ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    1,378 I had forty-five minutes to write, and I pumped that out. I'm actually quite proud of myself, but I'm gonna try to get more today.

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Newbie to Nano

    Tips? WRITE. That's really all there is to NaNo. If you get stuck, force yourself to write, by either putting a [insert blah de blah] here, or just make something ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I've got about twelve more hours until NaNo. I was planning on staying up until midnight to get started (I was hoping to put in an hour or so of ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Some people don't even go into it with a loose plot. I know people that found out about NaNoWriMo on Holloween and just sat down at midnight and started writing. ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Five days. I'm seriously freaking out. I have no idea how I'm gonna do this, but I'm gonna do this. Smaur - nice to see ya!

    Oct 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Naming your characters...

    *sighs* I use apostrophes... but it makes sense for the story. My main character's name is basically her grandmother's name shortened, so the apostrophe shows where letters are missing. And ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title : Terra Firma Genre : Fantasy Summary : Sequel to Latent Heritage. Basically, L'ira (MC), a 17-year-old mage who has recently been reinstated as Lady of the Cyrok (one ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    It's awesome. I loved last November. You feel like you're getting so much done! But it's also like running on a creative high every day. Actually, it's exactly that. I ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Twenty-three?! Egads! How do you keep that many storylines in your head. I can't seem to manage more than three or four! Anywho... How about a combination of a couple? ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Fun stuff! Does anyone know if when you choose a region, it shows anywhere in your public profile? It doesn't unless you write it in your location. Choosing a region ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    The site is extremely slow. It was better this morning. I think you people in the later time zone are waking up and clogging the site. *grins* Anywho... I'm confused ...

    Oct 3, 2007


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne