User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Prologue

    Grif has some excellent points, most of which I agree with. Since two people have already given you a sentence by sentence crit, I'm gonna go a little bit broader. ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When the World Stops Spinning: Prologue

    The first paragraph is in a completely different voice then the rest, and honestly, I don't have a clue what was going on in it. Something about someone being born ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Could you clarify what you meant, please? Did you want more information on them or did you get confused over who was who? Exactly which characters did you think could ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Bearer - Chapter 1

    Chapter 1 L’ira was five when she found the real difference between land and water. The Bearer made port at Jerge and the wind was blowing hard. She felt it ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I think the important thing to remember is that constructive critism needs to come from EVERYONE. Pointing on your own mistakes can be a useful thing when you don't have ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    niteowl - aww... thank you! I love your gifts. CL - double majors ARE awesome. We're just crazy as all get out. Are you in our ranks? (and btw... the ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    lol. Yeah. Someone didn't notice that I already had 434 crits either. But whatever... thanks for welcoming me, Rick! Grif - Eaten by Polar Bears?! Egads! Who's been spreading those ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    Dear lord... I think SPEW does own my soul. O.o How did that happen?! Summer is a good time for writing. None of that pesky homework getting in the way.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    he he... thank ye, Ari. I missed y'all, too. I can't make any promises about staying away, but I'm gonna try my best not to leave for too long. I'm ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Clean Bite--Prologue

    So, I've been on a bit of a vampire kick for the past few months. I blame my friends who introduced me to Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Since ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    So... I'm not really a new member, so much as a freakishly old member that slipped out a long time ago and has somehow found her way back. Mostly, it's ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm finding this Suprisingly Easy

    This is my second year, but I remember my first year seemed extremely easy at first. I got through about a week and then the real work set in. I ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    20,631 as of last night. I am quite proud. I managed to shove four thousand words in yesterday. *grins*

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I am under word count. Two days ago I was way over word count, but school kicked my butt the last two days and I didn't write ANYTHING. So, now, ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Oh, dear stars and stripes, Snoink... I don't feel so bad now about you having 27,000 words while I haven't even made 10k yet. lol. I should get a math ...

    Nov 5, 2007


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical