User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bug: Profile Problem (fixed)

    I also can't view Meshuganeh's, *singsoffkey*'s or Jennafina's... EDIT: I just realized that everyone mentioned so far is in SPEW (not that it exists or anything :roll: ). EDIT EDIT: ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Honestly? I don't know. I thought that the worst thing to ever happen to me would be to lose my "family" and my ship and Aeroan. But that's already happened ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Help on humor piece!

    I'm a little confused... Are you looking for something funny to write about or something funny that has already been written?

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *blinks* Well... most of the time I don't even realize that I'm using it. It just comes out. And a lot of my friends use it. We don't use it ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations from McPheever!

    Welcome to the site. I don't watch American Idol really, but my dad and I saw a few of the beginning episodes and we're both rooting for Elliot Yamin. Not ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh blue waters, I wish I knew. And I don't know why we're only talking about one. I seem to have a whole arsenal of negative qualities that make it ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Profile Update

    Um... I can't get at my profile either. But I could get to it just a few minutes ago. I don't know what's going on.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Whoa. That seems like a good plan and three chapters in four days is certainly impressive. I think I'll try this with my next chapter since it seems to be ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    :smt064 - This one brings back fond memories. . . *sigh* (Dusky might remember the stick poking wars from another forum we used to be on. . . Those were ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Minor Changes, or 120 SmIlIES!!??

    :smt117 :smt065 My fencing smilie will help your chicken smilie catch the chicken. (...and why exactly are we catching a chicken?) Because chickens are evil! *runs after chickens with a ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ages

    Me? I'm quite blessed. I have younger sister who are 9 and 14 and I work with my church's children a great deal and see a lot of small kids ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Profile Update

    *gives a thumbs up* I like it. Now we're all going to be wandering around comparing favorite songs and books and such. fun!

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    I... have no clue what is going on here.

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Sounds like you came a good time, Mary. Not too long ago we added a whole board for Historical Fiction. I'm Dusky. I'm sure I'll see you around. If you ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heir Clan

    Be my guest. The link is above. And now... Without further ado... *takes deep breath* Chapter two! Chapter 2 Leref guided her way back inside the palace, shutting the door ...

    Apr 22, 2006


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14