User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    As it regards snow, Washington DC is famous for completely shutting down for just one snowflake. We have plenty of snow plows, though, so I think it has more to ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Prologue The Dragons started it. They always do, though they never seem to know what it is that they are doing while they’re doing it. Afterwards they always take responsibility ...

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    Chapter 1 [font="Courier New"]The Navigator 9000 specifications (page 1) -------------------------------------------------- Specialty: fighter/scout shuttle Class: 9.6 Weapons: - Fore and aft lasers c

    Dec 22, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have I mentioned that I hate being a Newbie?

    Well... I guess there's no way to STOP being a newbie, unless one posts and becomes a... a... Oldbie isn't a word, is it? Anyways... I'm Duskglimmer. But most people ...

    Dec 22, 2004


i like my water boneless
— cherie