User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL'S MINDS!?" What would you do if your dog brought a dead squirrel into the house?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: They say the cat is out of the bag...

    Yup. I know the feeling.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "*dies* Not another one!" What you do if someone said that directly after you asked them out?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Australia, eh? Niiice. How's the weather down there? Welcome to the YWS. It's really a lot of fun here. I've already read some of your poetry and really enjoyed it. ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: They say the cat is out of the bag...

    This started out really great. I love the first few stanzas. They made me smile. But I think that you carried it a bit too far and dragged it out ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    awww... they're adorable!!!! *hugs the cute pictures*

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "this is pathetic... people have nothing better to do than to hate me? Pathetic..." What would you say if your best friend said that she had suggested to your parents ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dang it! And I still didn't get thier autograph!!" What would you say if your parents told you that they were going to send you to a military academy?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shall We Dance?

    This seems a little too simplistic and repetative. I don't really get where you're coming from, or why you're writing this from the poem. It just sounds like you felt ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "YES!!!! *dances and goes to tell all her friends**" What would you say if you saw your next door nieghbor get kicked out of her house and give the same ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    When I get bored I stare at things until they seem to be moving. I'm not sure if it's an odd obsession or not, but it's what I do.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Not Post Here Unless

    That would be me... November 9th... The exact day that the Berlin Wall fell in history... Do not post here unless you wear glasses (contacts not allowed)

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    *blinks and cocks head* Cadbury?

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Roller Coaster Emotions

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "*writes on a big pad of paper: I'D SCREAM BUT I LOST MY VOICE!*" What would you say if someone told you that you'd been wandering around all day with ...

    Mar 14, 2005


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi