User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Bare feet (I'm agreeing with everyone that has says that shoes and socks are evil) Gray knit pants Blue knit super-long shirt thing In other words... my pajamas...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh... how about no? *walks out of room quickly*" What would you say if your best friend told you that she was moving to venus next week with a bunch ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....

    lol. It's really not all that bad... Our room is a huge mess, so I just remind my younger sibs where MY piles are, and which piles they can't clean ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My Perception...

    Well... I'm in a word: lost. There's not enough here for me to form any sort of mental picture of the images that your describing. As soon as I find ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled *suggestions needed*

    Unfortunetly, I have to agree with the other two. This was hard to read, and didn't make all that much sense. It sounded nice, but when I actually tried to ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stargazer

    Thanks y'all. PS- Stop writing so well, you put us all to shame! at least. :wink: Yes ma'am. Will do ma'am. Whatever you say ma'am.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....

    ALL THREE!! Though I'm more into the movie and the book than the show... Hey Dusk! I know exactly what the boonies are...lol...I live just outside them, thank goodness. :wink: ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured it was about time that I showed up here....

    I've been a member for a little while so I figured it was about time that I came in here and said hello to y'all... I'm Duskglimmer... more commonly known ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    *laughs* yes, sir! More! Coming right up! Just as soon as I rewrite this really stupid part of the story...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Dark Blue Jeans from Sears Black T-shirt from CBD Blue Hoodie from BJs

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well... there goes my afternoon... now I'll have to hunt her down..." What would you do if you found out that your father was an alien, and your mother was ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 200 posts

    Congrats Black Rose! you're almost up to 300 now though... apparently I came across this thread late.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dolls

    I think this could be alot more powerful if you showed us that you were both dolls, rather than telling us. Not exactly sure how you would do that though.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: A or An?

    We do pronounce the h in hotel. But not in herb.

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I can't believe you talked me into this!! *smacks other writer as hard as she can*" What would you say if your pet iguana ran away from home and didn't ...

    Mar 14, 2005


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight