User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    *grins* yay! I'm not alone! Dancing in the rain is fun! Especcially when you can drag your friends out into it too! But then you have to make sure that ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Just begun

    It seems a little too simplistic. It gives you the physical situation but it never really tells how the girl feels about what's going. I think it would be better ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Uh.... *stares wide eyed at Emma* why? I'm just a dorky freckle-faced white chick.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    lol. Right, if I can get my brain to get off this morbid kick that it's on... I want to post something HAPPY.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Rain?! I want rain! It's been forever since we had a good thunderstorm over here. I really wish it would just start puring, right NOW. But it's really bright and ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    I love your sig Harley... Fall to Pieces is one of my favorite songs. I love it to bits. I wanna go to the zoo too! But I'm not free ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    lol so how's the weather over there?

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    Awesome. I look forward to seeing them.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    These are fantastic! I'm trying to figure out how to do some of this stuff on my own, by it's slow going... but these are really great!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)

    I liked this for the most part. I think you could have made it a little more powerful by replacing the cuss words with more descriptive words, but that's just ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Free

    I liked the first stanza. I think it read well and made a good opening, but it didn't flow very well into next stanza and from then on out, things ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Hello Lollipop! Welcome to the YWS!

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: did you ever really know yourself?

    Hello... that was quite a ramble... it was actually kind of fun to read... *smiles and wonders if she should read it again*

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    *raises hand* Interested, I am. They tried to do something like this on another board that I'm a member of and it just never got started. So yeah... I'm more ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *stares at all the pictures* what's with all the pretty people?! Now I'm definately not posting anything... no way... *hides behind couch*

    Mar 15, 2005


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red