User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    *smiles* thank you. I'm glad that you liked it.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Sorry... I'm a bit hyper now... I hope I'm not scaring you... *backs into little corner and tries to look as un-insane as possible*

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    I'm a cat person too. I want one. *cries*

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tara's World - Over 13

    I like that tree. I don't know why. It amuses me. Great job Tara.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    yes! tea is good! tea is good! You like apricot tea?

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Are they from the USA?

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Does anyone know if sig banners work here? I'm so used to seeing them everywhere and they REALLY add color to your sig. I've never heard of Savage Garden. What ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part VIII One year later the Shire has been fixed up quite a bit and the four Hobbits are walking through the woods. SAM (to Frodo) ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part VII Fade in on the Hobbits, all packed and ready to go. They have lots of sword-type stuff with them. Faramir and Eowyn as also ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part VI Cut to Sam and Frodo climbing Mt. Doom. SAM Mr. Frodo, do you suppose that we’ll ever get to the top? FRODO Sure. I’ve ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) part V Cut to Frodo and Sam as they walk though Mordor. FRODO I’m so tired. I need to rest, Sam. They stop. SAM C’mon, Mr. ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part IV Cut to Rohan Dudes carrying Eowyn to the Houses of Healing. Merry is following slowly. Pippins run up. PIPPIN OH, hey, Merry! You don’t ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part III Cut to the Rohan Dudes as they are riding towards Minas Tirith. MERRY Are you sure you’re name is Dernhelm? RANDOM RIDER WHOSE REAL ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    ROTK script (sort of) Part II Cut to Sam as he runs along a tunnel after the orcs. ORC 1 I dreamed about a big strong elf warrior last night. ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    My sister and I are really huge LOTR fans. We've seen the movies over and over and have read the trilogy several times through. The summer before Return of the ...

    Mar 15, 2005


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound