User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    I usually use pencil, just because i go back and rewrite things all the time and I like to be able to erase my mistakes, rather than having to cross ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    uh... yes... of course...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Potter pals 2

    *blinks* dare I ask what you're talking about?

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Dusty please, no one is ugly and we wont make a fun of you if you have feckles! I have them to and hate them! But I still showed! Nah... ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If...

    1. If you were to be stranded forever on a desert island and could only have one book to read, which would you want? Bible. Or Tolkiens Trilogy. Hard choice. ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    White socks (EVIL!!!) Blue Jeans Green and White t-shirt that says "Missing Prince Charming" Blue Hoodie Necklace with a blue agate pendant on it (gift, I wear it 24/7)

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Texas

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: something to have fun with

    No... I'm still working on that one, Bobo... I'm talking about the Group Story board that never got started. And yeah, the YWG doesn't have hardly any serious writers on ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A letter to two lovers (13+)

    I liked this for the most part. I think you could have made it a little more powerful by replacing the cuss words with more descriptive words, but that's just ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand

    Wow. Just... wow. I love the idea of this. I love the thoughts behind this. I can't tell you the number of times lately that I've been thinking things along ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Siblings

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05

    I love the Chinese Wedding dresses! I love oriental style clothes! Tara - You don't live on the east coast, do you? See... my name is Gwen, and I know ...

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Austin Ames (from A Cinderella Story)

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!

    I write together with my sister sometimes too. She helps keep me on track and keeps me from rambling. It's great.

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Run for our lives? Boy, you better fear the frogs! *snaps fingers and a huge army of large green frogs appears behind her* Hehe you're not scaring me. I'm always ...

    Mar 15, 2005


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale