User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Japanese town pays women to have third child

    Japan still have population trouble. Most of the land there is hilly, and full of forests. Which is why houses there are so small and so expensive. Surely it'd be ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I'm really into Adventure/Action Fantasy. I like reading things with good battles. Like the R.A. Salvatore books. Drizzt's fights just jump of the page at you and I'm completely spell-bound ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nate's Hypothetical Situation #1

    I'd research the company first... if everything checked out, then I'd strongly consider it, depending on just how much money we were talking about. Money's sort of tight and I ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing you

    Looking up wistfully, At the stars as they glitter At the moon in its place And the clouds as they glide gently by I know that somewhere Under this same ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Always Remember

    I like this, but it seems a little simple, and it doesn't involve the reader's emotions that much. I think that this particular topic is a bit cliched, But I ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Baltimore Zoo

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Dude... this is really cool... I wonder how long it will take for it to get really boring..." What would you say if you found out that your basement was ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Skipper

    Mar 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Summer Camp

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    knots

    Mar 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cold

    Thanks much, Reichieru.

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    *blinks* Cadbury is going to take over the world? Well... it won't take over MY house... I can't stand Cadbury eggs

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Brown Polo Shirt Blue Jeans Blue Hoodie

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Christmas tree lights

    Mar 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Why are we all going mad? Because insanity is so much more entertaining than sanity. :P

    Mar 16, 2005


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites