User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Q: What would you say if you had tot type with your face? A: help me, my typing is now verrrry slow... and my nose is getting tired. What would ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Heroes of Heart

    This seemed a little disjoint to me, like you were just brainstorming different ideas and throwing them together. I think if you concentrated on just one type of hero this ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: People of The Past

    The repetition in this really didn't work for me. I got bored of reading the same line over and over. I think you have a good idea here, but the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh... wow? *hands the medal off to someone more deserving*" What would you say if someone told you that you were really from the future and was sent to the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled - Just a little practice

    This is just a little something I was working on today... I was just playing around with trying to write Romance... I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to make it ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Environment

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Intoxication- 13+

    I have to say, that at first I was prepared to not like this poem, the opening lines just set me off somehow against this. But the more I read, ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Spare tire

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    stereotype

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thinking of you

    *laughs* hey! I did my fair share of waiting for him to fall for me as hard as I'd fallen for him... I waited for almost a year and a ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ooo... Time to try out some lucid dreaming fun..." What would you say if you found out that the mofia was out to get your dog?

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    sweet

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    Nope. Never skipped school. Of course it could help that I've been homeschooled since I was 6 so I would have to get chopped in half or something to get ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Well... now's the time to finally get in all those practical jokes that I've been saving up just for this occasion... *pulls out 5-foot long list* What would you say ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Addictive

    Mar 29, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14