User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    HELP ME!!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles!! The Beatles vs. Peter Paul and Mary

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    kindergarten (the worst bully-filled year of my life... *shudders* but that was back before they realized that them hitting me and me turning around and hitting them was a prime ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Wake up screaming and wonder where in the world THAT nightmare came from. What would you do if you got to meet any famous person of your choice?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Hi Yoshi!! I'm Dusky, you've met me before though! Just wanted to say welcome! See ya around!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My wall dragon!

    Fantastic, darlin'! I love it! I want it on MY wall!! *briefly considers stealing Lollipop's wall and planting it in her room*

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    name-calling

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Tell Bullwinkle to take a hike before he hurts himself. What would you do if every critter on the planet seemed to have a death wish for you.

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning (Just the chorus)

    Awesome! Are there verses to go with it? I'd love to read them if there were...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: savior

    I really don't have anything constructive to say about this, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I enjoyed it. I think you did a really ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *is still waiting for the unpleasantness*

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    I'm in Tennessee for Spring Break, visiting my sister at college. I'm having lots of fun, but I sort of miss the way things work at home... oh well... I'll ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Scream, run out of the room, and find a phone to call home on. What would you do if you found out that one of your arms is really robotic?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Donkey

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Precious Illusions

    This is really incredibly powerful. I'm beginning to really look forward to these pieces that you keep writing. Every time you do the situation just jumps off the page at ...

    Mar 31, 2005


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight