User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Don't wear it. Much. I wear it for theater and stuff because I'm part of a drama troupe, but besides that I really don't see any point. I don't need ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hero

    LOL This is hilarious. It made a nice break in my stressful day. Thanks for posting it. it was great!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: April Fools

    Darn computer... it won't show me the page *pouts* I told a girl I hate, "You're a horrible person............ APRIL FOOLS! You're not a person..." :P She got mad and ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Then stop being so gosh-darn cute!!" What would you say if you're friends starting using slang from another country and you had no idea what they were talking about?

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: April Fools

    Okay... I know that some of y'all have got to be into the pranking and stuff that happens on April Fools day... I managed to escape all pranks this year ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    scream... then tell myself that I didn't have to do anymore homework for the rest of my high school career What would you do if you had to write a ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*

    Hello! Welcome! Nice to metcha! I'm Dusky! Uh... yeah... that's my introduction. I'll see ya around.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Correction: leader of the Catholic church.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Start looking for another habitable planet and find a way to get there like in WHEN WORLD COLLIDE What would you do if had to make a choice between being ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    How would I chew off my leg...? With my teeth I'm sure... What would you do if a disaster struck and you could either save yourself or save your family, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I really have mixed feelings over this. I agree with you guys that this shouldn't have been blown all over the media. This was hard enough for that family, without ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Yellow Submarine

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    The Sun, and sometimes I look at the news online if I see something that catches my eye while passing through yahoo or something.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    What was Finding Neverland about? Something about a Peter Pan play right? Finding Neverland was excellent. Sad, but excellent. Johnny Depp really did a fantastic job. The way I've always ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    don't worry, I won't. I'm having a hard enough time with Spanish.

    Apr 1, 2005


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)