User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Hey Garfield... let's go have some fun with Odie!!" What would you say if you were stuck in a Star Trek Episode?

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    twisted

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cliff Edge (13+)

    Four years old Standing on the cliff edge Jumping off Wanting to fly And to fly forever and a day To begin this life of mine Eight years old Standing ...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter

    *blinks* *falls over laughing* I love it! I love it! I love it! *goes drag all her friend to the site so that they can read this*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    "Clouds.... big fluffy clouds that look like vampiric kitties... and they're playing with cloud fuzzies." Don't ask... Just... don't ask...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    Assasin... What more can I say?

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    it's beautiful here. *smiles and enjoys the sunshine*

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    he he he... *clicky clicky* Guess what, guys?! I BLEW UP THE WORLD BY CLICKING THIS COOL RED BUTTON!!!

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    He looked fantastic at the 2004 Oscars. But most of the reason that I like him is just for his acting. He always looks like he's having fun on the ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    It looks better with guys with dark hair, but there's a guy I know who has really light hair and he looks pretty good with eyeliner on. I think he'd ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Not all babies are born with blue eyes, but some of them are. I have always had either brown or green eyes, but my baby sister was born with blue ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: High Beams

    I think this was a cool idea. Threading the story of the high beams through the whole thing could have worked really well. But I don't feel like you used ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Jewelry... yikes... okay, you got me there. I wear it every day. Mostly it's just specific pieces that really mean something to me, but I've gotten to the point where ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: SPRING BREAAAAK!!!!!!!

    *cries loudly* I'M BACK IN SCHOOL!!! *runs to her room screaming bloody murder*

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Um... it's functional. It has align left, align right, and align center. It has bold, italic and underline. Pray tell, what else does it need?

    Apr 4, 2005


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats