User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    I've been told I look like Snow White from Disney's snow white and the seven dwarves, but I'm not sure that that counts as a celebrity. *giggles to self and ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Phantom of the Opera soundtrack

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    he he he... I just showed it to my mother and my younger sister... they liked it... my little sister giggled alot... and I had to x out of the ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I don't think that they're real accurate. But I took it and got a 129. Who knows what it really is.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Yeah. the book was awesome. Have you read Nightmare Academy too?

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    I've heard of it!! *jumps up and down* I've never seen it, but I've read the book it was based on. My favorite movie is currently Phantom of the Opera, ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Touch your people once again - Steve Green (left over from my mother being on the computer before me)

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inferno (13+)

    I like this alot. I can't really find anything that I would change about it.

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    How does it feel? - Avril Lavigne AVRIL ROCKS!!!!!!! :D Who you tellin'? :D

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    *blinks* oh heaven help us.... *hides from the scary pictures*

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    tried it first when I was 12. I'm not proud of myself for it, and I did get pretty addicted to it. But I've stopped now and I don't ever ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Just to be different: I don't want anything pierced. Not even my ears.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Anything but Ordinary - Avril Lavigne

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    confuzzled - cross between confused and puzzled

    Apr 12, 2005


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity