-
Re: Rhyme Tyme
sigh
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Diamonds
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: critisizm [ the worst poem EVER]
Wow... sort of hard to make comments on this one after that last line... lol I liked the idea of this one. But it seemed a little choppy and I ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Snow
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Battle of the Bands
Nirvana Nirvana vs. Evanescence
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Pudgy
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
thick
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
brittle
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
Toe socks? It would help if I knew what this was supposed to look like, so that I could compare it, but working with what I have: I like it. ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
ancient
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Say hello the good aliens and kindly ask for them to drop me off back home whenever they were finished with whatever experiments they had planned. What would you do ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: Game of Masks
I don't know what I ever did I never meant to do a thing I never meant to crush you Though you seem to think you're crushed I don't know ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Colin (from Whose Line is it Anyway?)
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Say: "Gosh darn it! I'm only 120 pounds!! I'll gonna die of under-weightedness!" And then call in my best friend to pick me up. What would you do/say if you ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Everybody's Fool - Evanescence
Apr 17, 2005
