User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    The Mummy (the Tatoos on Brendan Fraiser's arm)

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Galatea! You've been in INTO THE WOODS!! You're so lucky!!! I really wish that I could perform in INTO THE WOODS sometime in my life. It would be really awesome.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Grandma... What have I told you about going for walks alone in December?" What would you do/say if Justin Timberlake knocked on your front door and asked to use your ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Game of Masks

    Thanks for the comments. I know it's nothing new. I wrote this more to get it out of my head then for the sake of writing something that hadn't been ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Whoa... can you take me to your planet some time?" What would to say if you found out that your nieghbor was an alien because he turned your dog inside ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    optomism

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Okay. I'll try to keep that in mind. Thanks for reading you two. I had an idea similar to your "All the magic is sent to another world" thing. Except ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    hurtful

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Inside Jokes

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    cry

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    Chapter 6 The Captain stood on deck and pressed the intercom button. “Good morning,” he said. “We will be disengaging from the docking port in exactly thirty seconds. Please be ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A World Away

    Chapter 8 I jumped to my feet as a branch snapped behind me. I had been sitting for at least a half an hour, leaning against a tree, staring at ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Snoopy

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Fall to Pieces - Avril Lavigne

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Bangles

    Apr 17, 2005


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince