-
Re: Temptations
It was nice and simple, easy to read, but it seemd a little short. And I can't say that I actually feel what's going on. To me, it could have ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: September Wars
Unfortunately, I have to agree with everyone else. it seemed a little lacking. But I really enjoyed the image in these lines: My bandages Pages of angry writing Stacked as ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Jane
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Sk8ter Boi - Avril Lavigne... I love writing it taht way... Sk8ter Boi... Sk8ter boi... it amuses me... *grins*
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Buy a ticket to pluto and stay there until the end of my high school career. What would you do/say if you found out that one of your best friends ...
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Evil
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Beautiful
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)
Chanson, I just have to say, that the way you always seem to capture me within the first five words of your stories, is abosolutely fantastic. You have a fabulous ...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Going Under - Evanesence
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne Next: Boy Like You - Diana Degarmo
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Flags of Writing
The last stanza confuses me. I'm not sure what exactly you were trying to say.
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Time
It seemed a little flighty. I couldn't really figure out what in the world you were trying to say until the last few lines, and then it was over before ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: R.A. Salvatore
I love these books!!! I've read: Dark elf trilogy: Homeland, Exile, and Sojurn Icewind dale trilogy: Crystal Shard, Streams of Silver, and The Halfling's Gem Legacy of the drow quartet: ...
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Knife (my friend names his, and he has one named Divinity)
Apr 21, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
King Tut
Apr 19, 2005
