User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Remorse

    I haven't talked to you in ages You haven't talked to me We've spoken Said hello Passed words back and forth In the air between us But we haven't talked ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who's your idol?

    I have to agree with Chevy, the word "idol" just rings really wrong in my head. And as for my role models... well... I can't say that I've ever had ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: You're... (13+)

    NICE. I really liked that last part in the parantheses. The rest of it was sort of a jumble, but it worked. And I hope it helped you vent and ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blue girl

    I know it's nothing new to say, but I'm confused. I like the color contrasts. And I keep thinking that there's something in this and it's just not clicking, so ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Here on out

    You used to tell me things were safe That I could be myself around you Open up and let myself feel And you wouldn't take the amunition I was giving ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: two plus two will never equal four

    It was a bit long, but over all, well done. The title made me think it was a "this can't ever be" sort of poem, but you surprised me. I ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the longest and shortest relationship you've been in?

    Shortest: 99 days (it would have been shorter if I'd only realized what an idiot he was sooner...) LongestL 105 days and counting.... I don't expect it shall end any ...

    May 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You've just recieved a scary email...

    "Appear beside my bed? Hon, I sleep in a coffin..."

    May 9, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sometimes

    For me, it was a little hard to read. I think more people would probably read it if you broke it up a little and made smaller chunks to help ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Tell them that they're insane and live for at least 50 more years. What would you do/say if someone told you that they were 200 years old?

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ferris wheel

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Temptations

    Yes, but the fact that only some of it rhymes, does make it sound a little odd.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Napanee

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What kind of weird, inbred dog are you?

    What weird and inbred dog are you? Komondor

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Accent

    Apr 26, 2005


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling