-
Re: Got a question...please answer!
300, I think. But I'm not certain about that.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Poor and not alone. I never want to be alone. Long hair or short hair?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
When you're done there, will you come to the East Coast?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
correction: Paris Hilton = disgusting slut with daddy's credit card
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Clicky Click
ARG!!! It won't let you X out of the window until you're done clicking OK!!!! *runs around screaming*
May 17, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Hmm...well, in answer to Jack's question: Yes. I find guys who are confident and firm in their beliefs EXTREMELY attractive. I was hanging out with one of my friends and ...
May 17, 2005 -
Re: What color are your eyes?
Brown/Green depending on the light Most of the time they're brown.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
Sure! I'll be anyone's friend that wants one! You can never have enough friends!
May 9, 2005 -
Re: PIGEONS!
To quote Tom Lehr "Spring is here, a-suh-puh-ring is here. Life is skittles and life is beer. I think the loveliest time of the year is the spring. I do, ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
May 9, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
I'm just going to go back to the origanal topic because this is my first post here and I can't be bothered reading the entirety of 11 pages just to ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: I see you in my dreams
I enjoyed it. But it was just a little lacking. It never really made me feel what the person was saying, never made me want to feel what she was ...
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Young for now. I'll get old later, thank you very much. Apples or bananas?
May 9, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Day. It's harder to get depressed when the sun is out. Summer or Winter?
May 9, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Sit down, have a good cry, and then go find out what happened to all the classics like Lord of the Rings, and Captain Blood, and The Count of Monte ...
May 9, 2005
