User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I. Feel. Like. An. Idiot. *sinks as far as she can into her chair so as to avoid being seen by the people that DID bring in the assignment* What ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm about 5'5", maybe 5'6"... My bro is 6'5" though and he makes me feel really short because he says that my head is the perfect height for an arm ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Mommy can I please go inside now? *whimpers* What were you thinking when you last ate pizza?

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Okay. I'll work on that and see if I can't revise it a little.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Thanks. I was hoping that I did a good job on it, but it as sort of hard to write, considering that I'm the Jen character in real life. I ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Removed by the author for purposes of publication. I apologize for the inconvenience.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Low - Kelly Clarkson

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How many people are on your buddy list?

    AIM: 10 YIM: 2

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Uh-oh... I am about to get so darn hyper... What were you thinking the last time you went over to a friend's house?

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    dang... he's an idiot! What were you thinking when you last ate some ice cream?

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Gosh, girl, you need to go to sleep... you're resorting to watching The Nanny . What were you thinking the last time you talked on the telephone?

    May 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Yeah... AFTER she got all the negative publicity...

    May 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has an awesome avatar!!! I love Pippin!

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*

    Paris Hilton is... well... does she actually DO anything? I don't think so... She was a model for some store at some point... But I think that was after everyone ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)

    lol. You're excused. Cookies. They're not as messy to eat. Spring or Summer?

    May 18, 2005


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec