User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you realize that we're all speaking English?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Wherever you are Whatever you're doing Who ever you're with Know that I love you (pointed towards a certain someone... I say/think it every time he enters my head while ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem--"This is Life"

    I really liked this, Hunter. Really, well done.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yikes... I finally gave in... sort of... here's a picture of PART of my face... (it's actually a banner that I made for myself once upon a time, but you ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's New Custom Title/Avatar ?

    Make that 4 votes for #3... I really like it...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Define Flirting

    For me flirting has to be an intentional thing... It's when you do something specifically to get the person's attention in a more than friend sort of way...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My sn is from a poem one of my friends wrote and she said it was about me... so she started calling me Duskglimmer and it just fit... And my ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Orange Juice Carrots or Celery?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hate the radio... it never plays anything good... What were you thinking just before you woke up this morning?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How dare you ask?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: ~THIS OR THAT~

    Jesse McCartney Pirates of the Carribbean or A Knight's Tale ?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can't you see them? Aren't they right next to you?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    A panther... or a kitten that stayed a kitten forever... I would have such issues naming them though because I would need to come up with something absolutely perfect...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Cry. REALLY HARD. What would you say/do if you were sitting right next to me for 6 hours straight while I was crying my eyes out?

    Jun 7, 2005


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin