User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Echoes

    I have to agree with Reicheru. There was so much imagery and fancy wording crammed into a very short piece. I think it would be much easier to read if ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reruns

    It's not generally the kind of thing that I read. Honestly, I don't know what I'm supposed to come away thinking, besides the fact that everyone involved in this is ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories that won't come

    Thank you so much. I don't think I'll be adding anything more onto this particular piece though...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What in the world?! Can't you see that I can see?!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you blind?!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories that won't come

    Thank you. I was actually combining several different things in this... Pieces of myself (like trying to drown out thoughts when you just can't), Pieces of my boyfriend, (like trying ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Memories that won't come

    The window reflects my face, painting it over the dark nighttime rain as it pours down outside. My CD player comes to a halt as it finishes the last track. ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    OOooooo..... YAY!!!!! *jumps up and down in mind* What were you thinking the last time you talked to someone on IM?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Return of the King (sort of)

    Thanks y'all. THIS IS SO GOOD!!! OMG! Do you have one for the Fellowship of the Ring? I want to read more of your scripts :twisted: lol. I don't have ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Endrel (for lack of a better name)

    lol. Thanks. I really need to check back here more often. I keep forgetting what stories I have up where, and what stories I need to update. Give me just ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Yeah... so it's nice if you win... but it doesn't really mean much if you don't get nominated, because the people don't really know you. So... I guess that makes ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: shattered minds

    Excellent choice of wording. You definately got me thinking even after I'd finished the poem. Great job.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: at the playground

    Wow... I'm not sure I entirely got this, but it feels like a fantastic opening to something. I don't know if you plan on adding on to this or not, ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Geez. I keep having to erase things and I can't cross things out because I'm using a pencil!! What were you thinking the last time you ate dinner out of ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You speak Russian?!

    Jun 7, 2005


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana