User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    There was someone in the fire?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    I know a number of people that cut. I really don't think that I do much to help them. I feel too guilty to say anything most of the time ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: [I never know where these go] Paintings

    I agree that the structure was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. Nicely done.

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Yay! Dusky's here! Thanks. Want one? ;) Want one?! :shock: MY GOSH YES!!!! They're adorable!!! Can I have a girl with short dark hair (about chin length), with brown eyes, ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IM SOOO SEXY!

    Oh... my... gosh... :shock: I'm not sure whether I should be laughing hysterically or running screaming from the room...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I don't want to go... I don't want to go... I don't want to go... Maybe if I never let him out of this hug I won't have to leave ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you realize that you should only turn your back on a corpse?

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    I just had to drop by and tell you how much I love these pictures, Bobo... they're so adorable!!

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    What disgusts me about fairy tales is that the goodies are ALWAYS pretty, and kind and marry a charming prince (in the case of the girls/women) or a beautiful princess ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How should we know if you don't even know what you mean?

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Echoes

    Okay. Thanks for the explanation.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    What the-- GOOD GRACIOUS GIRL THAT'S JUST BEING EVEN MORE PETTY THEN YOU USUALLY ARE!! What were you thinking the last time you called some one.

    Jun 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    holy, barracuda this is a weird dream. What were you thinking the last time you turned on the television?

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Diana

    I would love to give you some suggestions... but I just can't come up with any. My sister went to college this past year, and I feel this piece all ...

    Jun 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    Two words: Excellent. Creepy. *shudders* I absolutely loved that last line. It's so... I don't know... I'm wanting to describe it as profound, but I hate using that word. It's ...

    Jun 13, 2005


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller