-
Re: In My Pants
*blinks* *looks at the title of the song currently playing on her computer* oh no... With You... in my pants... *hides*
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^^ is a fellow member of the YWS Award Winners...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^ keeps posting at the same time as other people... Usually that's my job... EDIT: speaking of which... :roll:
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^ has over 2000 posts... jinkies!!
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't it be obvious that we'd all turn into slightly less cool Crysi and Ari and Jacks?
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
But since your best member, doesn't that mean that the members should follow yours?
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: I'm new and I have a poem (wow that was depressing)
You told us EVERYTHING in this poem and left nothing implied. It doesn't pull our emotions into the poem, it merely tries to tell us what emotion is in a ...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: How did I ever sleep alone
Well... now that everyone else has beat this up... I liked this... The tone of the poem was very calm, very serene, and it seemed to fit the scene that ...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Should there be a point to this thread?
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
*blinks* I think that this thread would be more aptly named "Let's Flirt"...
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^^^^ has invited us all to a party at IHOP.
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
*blinks* *stares at screen* *rereads list of winners* *continues to stare at screen* *nudges the person sitting next to her with her elbow* Is that seriously my name?
Jun 21, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
*stares at screen in shock* I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to see it colored!!! *gives Bobo a HUGE hug*
Jun 20, 2005 -
Re: And the nominations are...
*blinks* I was nominated? Okay... now I feel really bad for not voting... Thanks to whoever nominated me. And I agree that we should really all be thanking Jack for ...
Jun 20, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
And I've already started on yours, Dusky. I'll post the pencil version once I finish the shoes. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I'd ...
Jun 20, 2005
