User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *laughs* you can poke someone when unconcious!? *pokes Bobo*

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    Good to know that it wasn't just me.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ can't decide what I am

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *laughs at the adorable picture of Bobo slumped on the floor* aww... it's so cute...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ is sweet

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^ thinks that it is an easy feat to make me look like an idiot.... *thinks for a moment* ^^^^^ is right

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    AH HA!!! ^^^^^^ admits to trying to make me look like an idiot!

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... You have seen Llamas but what about this?

    *laughs* thank? or blame?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ changed his signature within the last few minutes, just to make me look like I have no idea what I'm talking about... lol.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^ is running from ninjas in the Vagabon Inn in Seattle....

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... You have seen Llamas but what about this?

    *blinks* Oooooooooooookay then... *turns and runs out of thread*

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    You. Because of your sig: "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you people because you are all the same." ^^^ is confused about whom I was ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *laughs* I think a good old katana will work well personally... *runs away from Arvy and You* I hope you don't mind my shortening of your name You. That is ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ believes that we are laughing at him...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Illusion

    Hey! It moves! *rocks back in forth in chair* Look! It moved again!

    Jun 21, 2005


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb