User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ will quickly discover that I will do anything to keep chains like "so and so said this... so and so said that so and so said this... so and ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would you like to explain to me how that would help me?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    Me. I'm just me. Can't be any more, and I can't be any less. As Doctor Suess said, "Be who you are and say what you mean, because those who ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would you like me to confuse you?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you insinuating that we don't?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^ must like tomatos...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ should know that I very rarely get angry at anyone, and certainly not over something as little as forgetting where I lived...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help for a play I'm writing

    I see no problem with starting out really close to the book, and then drifting away. Write it so that it works and sounds right to you, and it will ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    Nope. Maryland. ^^^^ is absolutely right that I think he has a good memory... I told you where I lived MONTHS ago...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: stop(an idea)

    I think that this is really good, but it was sort of depressing for me just because I know a couple of people that could very well end up being ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^ is right... it's one of those...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: What's in a title?

    Duskglimmer- Interesting...you sorta got it. Really? which part did I get?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ doubts my statement

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has a very good memory...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ has discovered the reason why it says "honary"

    Jun 21, 2005


Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.
— Henry David Thoreau