User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you really?

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    I think I will give a Super-Gigantic-Mega Gift for all the award winners. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    From the Pacifier: "We're doing this MY way... no highway option." From Mr. And Mrs. Smith: "Why do I get the girl gun?"

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Then we should know thier names, right?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What kind of parents wouldn't give thier kids names?!

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you know thier names?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    You can count Ari. Dusky, you definitely count ;) YAY!! *claps excitedly*

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think that octagons are better?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    It's because we forced all the arrogant ones to leave England and all the crazy ones to leave Ireland, and you get this. So what about those of us that ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old are you?

    You have to work on your birthday?! That stinks... I wasn't surprised that you were going to be a junior this year. Wow, most of the awesome people I know ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How should I know? Don't they all wear those suits?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^^ has made confusing him a real pleasure.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Who else?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Wouldn't you want to explain it to me to make me happy?

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^ is easily confused

    Jun 22, 2005


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott