User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    Okay... if we want to work on defining the terms "profane" and "profanity", then I suppose we could... But I think the point of this thread is to question the ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    *blinks* okay... you lost me... run that one by me again

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm tired...

    On some level, I agree with you. Profanity, is simply not that discriptive. I would think that has writers, would could come up with better words for whatever it is ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You want him to die?!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The War Begins...

    Well then. *looks at Crys* We're f*cked. *eyes widen* uh-oh... I don't like the way this is going... *hides behind couch* change the channel...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Now it's a BLOODY fire? Who died?!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did a second one start?

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Well... did THEY put the fire out?

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    YOU MEAN SOMEONE HASN'T PUT THAT FIRE OUT YET?! :shock:

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think that I'm so daft that I wouldn't know what I was talking about?

    Jun 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Prose: "Today Earth, tomorrow...the UNIVERSE!"

    *laughs* well... those safety precautions are quite annoying on dooms-day weapons, now aren't they? Thanks for making me laugh.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^^^^^ has read the "Flirt much" thread and has actually managed to know who said what!! I can't usually do that...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Red bananas?! But... but... does that mean that the don't have "Banana yellow" down there? :shock:

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings,

    If I go missing for awhile, I'm probably at a nut house somewhere :P yup.... they'll probably put uniaeca in the room next to me... I'm Dusky btw. Welcome to ...

    Jun 24, 2005


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables